Radnor Cliff is a cliff or slope in Folkestone, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Folkestone
- Parish/Community: Sandgate
- District/Borough: Shepway
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°4'27"N 1°9'34"E
- Eastings/Northings: 621443, 135293
- OS Grid: TR214352
- Mapcode Local: GBR W21.L13
- Mapcode Global: FRA F698.ZKD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Radnor Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.