Raw Head, Cheshire West and Chester
Raw Head is a hill or mountain in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Burwardsley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°5'18"N 2°44'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350846, 354836
- OS Grid: SJ508548
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7J.9G1F
- Mapcode Global: WH88W.YMLN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Raw Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.